Prepayment will be required from all first-time guests.
Serving Germantown, Collierville, Cordova and Memphis
At the Lindsey Group we're ready for you from 6:00 - 9:00 PM
So schedule your, after-work massage,
with Sherry Landry, LMT.
schedule online. It simplifies the process greatly.
Certified in Massage Cupping:
Valerie Lindsey, LMT
Robin Thompson, LMT
You've seen the images on the 2016 Rio Olympics
We aren’t like the membership spa.
- Your 60 minute “session” really is a 60 minute massage. And a 90 minute session really is 90 minutes.
- You’ll have a therapist dedicated to you, so you’ll never be passed around from therapist to therapist at The Lindsey Group.
- You will have the ability to contact your therapist directly with questions and to schedule or reschedule appointments.
- Online scheduling is available 24/7
- Customized treatment plans including medical massage therapies
- If you want monthly or twice monthly sessions, we offer a 6-month package, (not a 12-month membership)
- Competitive rates
At The Lindsey Group we provide therapeutic massage through independent, licensed, professional Massage Therapists who work independently, yet collectively to serve your individual needs. Each therapist is self-employed, thus establishes his or her own hours, fees, and business practices.
Because of our unique organizational structure, you enjoy the benefits of developing a one-on-one relationship with your practitioner. You will always know the therapist your next session is with. This one-on-one relationship allows you and your practitioner to develop a treatment plan and proceed with it in a consistent manner.
It is the desire and goal of each Lindsey Group practitioner to provide you with amazing customer service and effective massage therapies at reasonable and competitive prices.
All Lindsey Group massage professionals are governed by our Code of Ethics established and enforced by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork professionals. Our professional therapists look forward to establishing a long and meaningful client/therapist relationship based on mutual trust, excellent service and promotion of your good health.
To arrange an appointment, please contact your Massage Therapist, directly to discuss and coordinate your upcoming session or use the online booking tool near the top of this page.
New Customers Call 901-428-0197 to schedule an Introductory Massage for *$59
This offer is for local residents only . Appointment must be made by phone at least 24 hours in advance to qualify for $59 Introductory Rate.
Prepayment of appointment will be required from all of our first-time guests.
* Customer must reside within 20 miles of The Lindsey Group office to qualify for the Introductory Rate.
May not be used for special modalities or appointments performed outside the therapist's regularly published work hours.